Hailing from the nomadic Akhan tribe roaming the Great Desert, Savaer of Akhan leads a band of rogue assassins. Fast and deadly, if you see Savaer coming - it's already too late.
Savaer leaps forward, damaging nearby enemies.
- Damage: 70+0. Enemies marked directly by the assassin receive an additional 40 Damage.
- Movement Speed Reduction: 40% for 3 seconds.
Savaer slices his enemy, causing severe bleeding damage.
- Damage: 30+0 Damage per second for 4 seconds. Enemies marked directly by the assassin receive an additional 40 Damage.
One Hit One Kill
Savaer becomes a true assassin.
- Effect: Normal Attacks gain a 5% chance to mark the enemy. The mark lasts for 10 seconds. The enemy who has been marked will suffer a 10% reduction in Movement and Attack Speeds.
Savaer identifies his target's weak point and strikes with lethal precision.
- Damage: 200+0. If the target has been marked by the assassin, Savaer recovers 30% of his Maximum HP.